DKC Associates Return PolicyUnopened/Unused Items
If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt, provided the following conditions be met:
• Product must be unopened, unused, and factory sealed.
• Product returns must include original boxes, packaging, instructions/manuals, any and all other original contents.
• Products must be shipped back to DKC Associates (customer must pay for shipping).
• A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your credit. Credit will not be given for shipping charges on the original order.
• Software cannot be returned for any reason. (Please contact us with any pre-sales software questions).
We are unable to accept the return of the following opened items:
• Any and all used Hardware (unless pre-authorized by DKC Associates).
• Opened materials such as cards, ribbons, cleaning supplies, etc..
Other opened but unused items may be returnable, with an applicable restocking fee. Please contact us for prior approval.
We are unable to accept the return of the following items.
• Special order items.
• Custom-printed/made/programmed products, including (but not limited to) custom accessories (lanyards, pouches, badge reels, etc.), custom TempBadge products, and programmed technology cards (HID credentials).
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you have received a product that is not-functioning or defective, and is of course out of its original packaging, please contact us to arrange for a return or exchange. We will replace your product as quickly as possible.
Return Procedures and Guidelines
• Contact us within 30 days of receipt of product. Special instructions, if required, may then be provided for your return.
• All returned packages and merchandise must be shipped to the following address:
1206 Perry Road
Gatineau, QC, J9J3B2
For your safety, please use UPS/FedEx/Purolator/DHL or another insured carrier that offers tracking capability.
• Products must be shipped back freight prepaid (customer pays for shipping).
• All original packaging, instructions, etc. must be returned unmarked and undamaged.
• Product must be ‘like new’ and factory sealed.
• DKC Associates will not be responsible for any merchandise that fails to arrive at our facility.
• Merchandise that arrives at our facility damaged cannot be accepted and will be returned to you.
• Credit will be issued to the original credit card or account holder after inspection and approval. We do not give credit for shipping on the original order.
• The return policy guidelines are subject to change at any time.
3937186 Canada Inc ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.idcardscanada.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
3937186 Canada Inc has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.