EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) Software EL-96000-SVM10
Use EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) software for processing visitors via Windows® workstations that share a central SQL Server or Oracle database.
Includes EasyLobby® SVM (1 workstation license), and EasyLobby® Administrator (1 workstation license).
Part Number: EL-96000-SVM10
HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM) solution is a secure and professional approach to identify, manage and track visitors in your buildings.
- Identify all individuals who visit your building by scanning an identification credential, and identifying the reasons for their visit.
- Integrate with a wide variety of access control systems to provide access cards to visitors directly from the visitor management station.
- Create internal watch lists to screen against unwanted visitors.
- Use external databases to screen against government denied parties and/or sex offenders, and be warned of their attempted entry through programmable security alerts delivered on-screen, or via email or SMS.
- Enable any or all employees to pre-register their visitors via the Internet or corporate intranet, optionally routing those requests for approval to more tightly control who is authorized to enter your facilities.
Additional EasyLobby® visitor management functionality helps your organisation:
- Manage and track packages, assets, parking, conference rooms and employees all from a single application.
- Ensure confidentiality of visitor information so others cannot view who visited your company.
- Print high-quality, full color, professional-looking badges, customized by visitor type.
- Analyze visitor data and run database queries and reports that help you evaluate that information.
- Create an emergency evacuation report with a single click and share a list of all individuals in the building at a given time with fire, police and emergency response personnel.
- Offer self registration on a tablet computer with the feature-rich and fully customizable EasyLobby eKiosk™ software, or use SVM in self-registration mode with a free-standing kiosk station in unattended lobbies or as an option for guests to register themselves.
EasyLobby® Administrator software is an enterprise-class, central administration solution that provides database administration and real-time monitoring and reporting functions. A single copy of Administrator is provided with each copy of SVM purchased.
EasyLobby® Administrator Overview (PDF Brochure)
EasyLobby® Access Control System Integration Topology (PDF Brochure)