HID® FARGO® DTC5500LMX Professional Card Printer/Encoder FAR-56305
Double-Sided card printer, with dual lamination modules, USB & Ethernet connectivity.
Includes a Custom Printer Dust Cover to help keep your printer clean, inside and out.
Three (3) Years Printer Warranty (Depot Warranty).
Part Number: FAR-56305 (056305)
The ALL NEW HID® FARGO® DTC5500LMX High Volume Direct-to-Card Printer Laminator Encoder
For government agencies, universities, medium-to-large businesses, and healthcare facilities that need direct-to-card printing capabilities to routinely issue high volumes of IDs or personalized cards cost-effectively. The FARGO® DTC5500LMX from HID Global® is an affordable, eco-friendly solution that provides high quality card production and wasteless lamination for an ultra-low cost-per-card. Built on 20 years of direct-to-card expertise, the DTC5500LMX combines feature-rich functionality with remarkable, proven reliability. Featuring an innovative wasteless lamination technology, the DTC5500LMX can cut your high-volume lamination materials cost by up to 50%. Utilizing robust metal components, the unit’s durable yet stylish housing ensures continuous production in even the most demanding printing environments.
Reliable, high-volume performance – Built for organizations requiring robust, highvolume printing and laminating every day, enabling users to print and manage large volumes of multiple card types at one time.
Low-cost, wasteless lamination – Innovative lamination technology allows for up to 50% lower consumables costs, reducing total cost of ownership.
Fastest lamination speed – Printer / laminator heats up and is ready to initiate lamination in just 45 seconds, saving users time on large lamination projects.
Rugged, robust, durable – All-in-one printing and laminating solution can withstand the harshest environments, providing the most card protection in the industry.
Key Differences with the FARGO® DTC5500LMX Printer include:
Speed: iON™ Technology lamination allows users to laminate cards within 45 seconds from cold start up, a 70% reduction in heat up time – an industry first
Wasteless: LMX consumables eliminate carrier film and take-up cores, which pass along up to a 40% savings in laminate consumable costs for consumers with cost per card concerns
All-in-One: Complete printer and lamination solution built into one unit minimizes card shuttling and eliminates card elevators
Rugged: From the steel baseplate to the inclusion of built-in handles, the DTC5500LMX was built for maximum durability, even in the harshest environments
Capacity: Standard lamination supplies are manufactured with 1000 patches per roll, reducing the need for users to spend time replacing laminates in high volume environments, which could increase production time and costs
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Password–protected printer operation and fluorescent panel printing.
- Built-in Ethernet and USB connection for centralized or remote ID card issuance.
- SmartScreen™ graphical status display.
- FARGO® Workbench™ diagnostic utility for printer maintenance facilitation, including Color Assist™ spot-color matching.
- Interoperable with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding,
- Works with EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management Solutions
ENCODING OPTIONS (Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies):
- 125kHz (HID PROX) reader.
- 3.56 MHz (iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos®, MIFARE Classic® MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE DESFire®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder.
- Contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards.
- ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2, and 3.
FARGO® DTC5500LMX Printer Brochure (PDF)
FARGO® DTC5500LMX Printer Datasheet (PDF)
FARGO® DTC5500LMX Printer Presentation (PDF)
DTC Laminating Printers Comparison Chart (PDF)
FARGO® DTC Printers Comparison Chart (PDF)
FARGO® DTC Printer Family Brochure (PDF)
FARGO® Visual Security Options Printer Comparison Chart (PDF)
FARGO® Security Level Printer Comparison Chart (PDF)
FARGO® Markets Printer Comparison Chart (PDF)
FARGO® Government ID Solutions Brochure (PDF)