HID Global ThinLine II® 5395 Proximity Card Reader 5395CG100
125 kHz Transmit Frequency, Wiegand interface.
Does not include installation. Please ask for this option if required.
Price is per 1 reader.
Part Number: 5395CG100
Please Contact Us for your Preferred Client Pricing and Custom Quotation
Providing performance and reliability, HID’s attractive, unobtrusive ThinLine® II proximity card reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure potted enclosure.
- Easily installed and maintained with the use of replaceable covers
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and four colors to match any décor
- Includes multilingual installation manual
Security - Recognizes card formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion unique codes.
Audiovisual Indication - A red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds when reader is presented with a proximity card. The multicolor LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by
the host system.
Diagnostics - On reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes
reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows for the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment.
Indoor/outdoor Design - Sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance.
Easily Interfaced - Wiegand output model interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems. Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe) model interfaces with most systems that accept magnetic stripe readers.
Options - LED and beeper operation