Datacard XPS Card Printer Firmware Version D2.11.56-5001 for Microsoft® Windows® operation systems
XPS Card Printer firmware D2.11.56-5001 is used only on D2 main control boards.
This firmware has the ShellShock vulnerability patch fix and can only be installed on the Datacard SD260, SD260L, SD360 and CD800 Card Printers listed as follows:
- SD260 All Serial Numbers
- SD260L Serial Numbers below D11000
- SD360 Serial Numbers below B17000
- CD800 Serial Numbers below C20000
The firmware update utility supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 8, 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32- and 64-bit
- Windows XP with SP3, 32-Bit
- Windows 2003 Server, 32-bit
- Windows 2008 Server 32- and 64-bit
The firmware, and instructions for updating the firmware, can be found HERE
Please chose Drivers & Downloads under your printer model.
Please read and understand all instructions before upgrading the printer’s firmware.
Should you have any questions, please Contact US.