- Asure ID CP1000 Edition – Included with the desktop CP1000 encoder for stand-alone encoding
- Asure ID Exchange – Supports inline and desktop CP1000 encoders. When used in conjunction with Live LinkTM, Asure ID can exchange data between external databases in real time.
Additionally, Asure ID is now even easier to use and has been strengthened with new capabilities and increased user-efficiencies, making an already best-in-class solution even better:
- Primary Key Flexibility – Enables a user to select the primary key to be used when using Live Link to access an external database
- Support the writing of multiple physical access control (PACS) SIOs to assist card migration
- The MS Excel import/export tool now enables users to pull data from various Live Linked database connections for submission to HID’s card services program
- Improved Oracle, LDAP, Active Directory, and MySQL database performance reducing the time required to retrieve a record in large installations (200k+)
- The Quick Filter can now be set by the administrator to automatically appear when an operator logs in, to simplifying the data entry experience
- When saving a photo to a folder, users can now customize the filename of the photo by using a compound data field to save the image as a friendly name (i.e. JohnDoe345562)
This update can be easily applied from within the application by clicking Options > Resources > Check For Updates.