Entrust Datacard is excited to announce the general availability of Datacard® TruCredentialTM v7.1 Identification Software Suite – Enroll, Issue and Manage Credentials.
This software product release announcement includes information on:
- Key Product Features
- System Requirements
- Collateral & Supporting Materials
- Demo Software
- Support (SMA)
- Rehosting Licenses
- Professional Services
- Availability and Pricing
- Software Delivery Method
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Web-based user interface (no internet connection is required to install or operate)
- All functionality combined into a single application...Credential designer, enrolment functionality, workflows, reporting
- Quick Start Wizard...Dynamically create data capture workflows and field connections from a Credential Design
- Configure, encode, and personalize contactless smartcards quickly
- ID Works v6.5 / IDCentre v6.5 to TruCredential v7.1 migration support
- Pre-built integration with access control and HR Systems
- Reporting, Auditing and Security
- QR code support
The Datacard® TruCredentialTM software is available in four editions – Express, Plus, Professional and Enterprise.
The following features are standard in all editions:
Credential designer, workflow designer, embedded database, Datacard® desktop printer support, import CSV/ASCII data from a file and QR code support
For more information, product brochures, and pricing, visit our Datacard® TruCredentialTM software page.
For Datacard® TruCredentialTM videos, visit our YouTube Channel.