NEW Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver v6.2.456 for Microsoft® Windows® operation systems
The Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver uses Microsoft XPS print technology to support card production using an SD160, SD260, SD260L, SD360, SD460, CD800, CD820 and CE840 systems.
The following operating Systems (latest service pack recommended) are supported with the XPS Card Printer Driver v6.2.456:
- Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1, 32- and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Server R2, 64-bit
Note: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 R2 are not supported by the Card Printer Driver, however installation is allowed on these operating systems:
- Windows Vista, 32- and 64-bit
- Windows XP with SP3, 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2, 32-bit
- Datacard SD Series: SD160, SD260, SD260L, SD360, SD460
- Datacard CD Series: CD800, CD800 with CLM laminator, CD820
- Datacard CE Series: CE840
New Features—Printer Driver
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10.
- Added support for the simplex ultraviolet color panel ribbon, YMCKFT
Improvements and Resolved Issues
The following issues were resolved in version 6.2:
- A YMCKT‐KT ribbon using the split‐ribbon option YMCKTT‐K did not function for single‐sided cards.
- Printer error messages occasionally did not display at the driver computer.
- A shared printer client did not show the printer status. The status of the shared printer now displays on the client Printer Properties/Printer Status tab.
To download this driver for your Datacard card printer, please go to the Datacard website.
Any questions on installing a new printer with this driver, or to use with an existing Datacard card printer, please Contact Us.
© 2015 Datacard Corporation. All rights reserved.