- Entrust Datacard™ CR805™ Retransfer Card Printer
- Entrust Datacard™ CR825™ and CE875™ Instant Issuance System
- Entrust Datacard™ CL900™ Desktop Laser Personalization System
This verson of firmware now supports the CLM laminator to the CR805 retransfer card printer, and support for an optional 6-Input multi-hopper for all printers.
If using the Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver and SDK, we recommend downloading the latest version available
- 2-Line LCD: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Katakana
- Printer Manager: English, Japanese, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic
- Updated the printer operating system version and libraries. This includes updating to the latest security patches as of May 2017.
- The printer requires a network connection using either TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2.
The following new features were added:
- Support for the CLM laminator to the CR805 retransfer card printer.
- Support for an optional 6-Input multi-hopper for all printers.
- Support for the CL900 Desktop Laser Personalization System that allows laser engraving on ISO ID-1 cards.
- Support for an optional bar code reader that can read and verify pre-serialized cards.
- When the printer is configured to use a static IP address, the printer’s front panel now displays the address even when the network is inactive. In addition, the LCD displays a “+” if the network is active, or a “-” if the network is inactive, as a prefix to the static IP address.
- Modified retransfer settings to reduce excess particles (flash) produced during the retransfer operation.
- Discontinued the dust-prevention rewind of the ink ribbon and retransfer film to prevent wrinkling of the ink ribbon that could occur during the rewind process.
The following issues were resolved:
- Printers with electronic locks remained in an unlocked state when a multi-hopper was attached.
- False configuration errors were issued for CR805 card printers with the CLM laminator.
- The “Remove Certs” command left the printer in an unresponsive communication state.
©2017 Entrust Datacard Corporation. All rights reserved.